Drupal Bulgaria is a foundation that is non-profit NGO with the compliance of the Bulgarian law.
The foundation is regulated by an elected board (A-Z):
- Ivo Radulovski
- Kalin Lilovski
- Kaloyan Petrov
- Vasil Boychev
If you want to contribute to Drupal an it's community contact us and apply for the board.
The Foundation has the following goals:
- Promote and encourage the use of the open source software Drupal in Bulgaria.
- Gather and empower the Bulgarian community of Drupal users and developers.
- Create and maintain sustainable contacts with the world wide Drupal community.
Using its assets and donated funds the Foundation will pursue its goals by the following means:
- Promote web solutions created using Drupal in Bulgarian Medias and web space.
- Organize regular meetups, seminars, presentations, trainings, media events with the participation of Drupal users and developers.
- Organize international events Drupal Camp in Bulgaria.
- Administers the official group Bulgaria on the Drupal web site (http://groups.drupal.org/bulgaria).
- Support localization activities and creation of new modules.
The use of the trademark Drupal in the name and the domain name "www.drupal.bg" of the foundation "Drupal Bulgaria", is granted by a Licence Agreemnt with DLA Piper UK LLP acting on behalf of Dries Buytaert BVBA, a limited liability company having its registered office at, Langveld, 2 bus 12, 2006 Berchem, Belgium, registered with the Belgian Crossroad Bank for Enterprises under number BTW BE 0893.231.032
Drupal Bulgaria Foundation Bank Details:
Sofia 1324, Bulgaria, z.k. Liulin, bl 913b app. 14
tel. +359 882 664 100
VAT No: 175886102